So how many of you have a pair of TOMS out there? Either you love ’em or hate ’em but no one can deny how comfortable they are. I personally have a pair of black canvas ones and I love them. Great shoe to slip on with a pair of skinnies or boyfriend jeans and I think they are the ultimate ‘mom’ shoe. They are trendy, comfortable and easy to chase your kids in. Ok, enough about how much I enjoy my shoes after all this isn’t a fashion blog, it’s a DIY blog so let’s get onto the right topic here.
The other day I picked up a new pair of TOMS for Miss E and while I was going through the box I saw the cute little canvas flag that comes with them and thought, “hmm I wonder what I could do with this”. So I decided to pay Google a visit and see if anything was out there. Ok seriously, why would I ever question the craft world, of course someone has something amazing with them!
So here is a look at some of my favorite Ways to Recycle Your TOMS Flag.
1. TOMS Flag Clutch by A Law Student’s Journey
2. Upcycled TOMS Bracelets from The Adopt Shoppe
3. Plaid TOMS Purse by Primo Duds
4. TOMS Tote Tutorial from Sew Chatty
5. TOMS Make-up Brush Holder from BY BMG
6. TOMS Pillowcase from She’s So Stinkin’ Awesome
7. TOMS Wallet by Back Pocket Wallets
8. TOMS Zip iPad and iPod Sleeves from Marine Parents
DIY TOMS Slippers from A Law Student’s Journey
Another TOMS Wallet Idea by Haifa Aqeel
Have you made anything with your TOMS Flag? Leave a link to your project, I want to see!
And if you like any of the projects above, please be kind and pin individual images from original sources. Thanks :)