Happy Friday Friends! Umm where did this week go? We have had such a beautiful summer here in the Pacific Northwest and we are living it up! We only have so many months/days of sun around here so we have been outside as much as possible enjoying the warm, sunny weather.
A few months ago, I wrote a 25 Things You Might Not Know About Me post and it was fun reading your comments and seeing how many similarities we all have. Who knew there were so many other people out there that love to be barefoot! :)
So today I’ve decided to share another 20 random things about me you may not know, or even want to know….
1. I have never been to New York, in fact Boston is the only city I’ve been to on the East Coast. I’m missing out!
2. I have one cup of coffee every morning (I’m loving my NEW Keurig my hubby bought me for our anniversary).
3. I don’t like swimming in the ocean, I think it has something to do with my fear of sharks.
4. In my mind, it’s never too early to eat candy (even at 7am), especially sour gummy candy.
5. I was a cheerleader in high school.
6. My dream home would have espresso wood floors, white furniture and gray walls.
7. When I was in 7th grade, I got braces and glasses in the same week.
8. If a restaurant has Braised Short Ribs on the menu you can guarantee that’s what I’ll order (but nothing beats my mom’s recipe).
9. Fall is my favorite season.
10. This month my hubby and I celebrated 4 years of marital bliss.
11. When I was little, I had 72 Dwarf Hamsters at one time (those things don’t stop having babies).
12. I was born with a broken collar bone.
13. Shawshank Redemption is my all time favorite movie.
14. I enjoy working out, as long as it doesn’t involve running.
15. I’ve always wanted to take a glass blowing class.
16. I am naturally a night owl, but the older I get the more I enjoy waking up early and enjoying a cup of coffee before Miss E wakes up.
17. Raspberries are my favorite fruit.
18. The next tool I want to purchase is a nail gun. It would make life a lot easier.
19. I LOVE cake, but I love the frosting more.
20. I’m a Christian.
Anything you can relate to? I want to get to know you too!
Have a great weekend everyone!