Stenciling is all the craze right now and I LOVE it. I’ve seen a lot of awesome stenciling projects out there in the blogosphere and I am feeling very inspired. I can’t get over how a splash of paint in a cool pattern can completely transform a look. Here are 10 Easy Stenciling Projects that have caught my eye. Hope you enjoy them as much as I have!
1. Stenciled Walls from Cutting Edge Stencils
I think these are in my near future…
2. Curtain Revamp from Beth at Home Stories A 2 Z
3. Decorative Pillows from Jen at Tatertots & Jello
4.Stenciled Napkins via Pinterest
5.Furniture Makeover from Jesse at Good Girl Gone Glad
6. Lampshade Transformation from Midwest Living
7. How About Stenciled Floors? via Pinterst
8. Stenciled Staircase via Pinterest. So cute!
9. Stenciled Rug from Tam at Sew Dang Cute Crafts
10. Now this is cool. Stenciled Fence from Holly at 504 Main
I’m definitely feeling inspired, how about you?