We are now into the heart of football season and that means lots of tailgating, parties and celebrations! It’s only the beginning of October and Baby E has already been to two Washington State football games, including one in San Diego! Her daddy is definitely teaching her a thing or two about what team to root for and now she just needs to go to a few Arizona games and mom will be happy :)
For this week’s Top 10 Tuesday I thought it would be fun to share some festive treats for your next football event! Most of these are super simple, very kind friendly and will definitely spark some conversation.
Here we go…
1. How cute is this football inspired lunch from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons?
2. How about some football whoopie pies from Make Merry!
3. Cake Pops are all the craze right now so why not make some football ones? Love and Butter made these delicious looking ones..
4. These mini football cupcakes from Project Domestication are just too adorable!
5. Who says tailgates always have to be about burgers and beers? Why not bring chocolate dipped strawberries and champagne?!From Shari’s Berries.
6. The party doesn’t always have to be about sweets so try some football field guacamole from BlissTree.
7. Super cute meat and cheese football bites from Gimme Some Oven!
8. Football cheese ball (very appropriate if you are a Packers fan :P) from Kraft Foods!
9. How about some mini football subs from Disney Family Fun?!
10. And lastly, a few weeks ago I shared with you these Cocoa Krispies treats, you can learn all about these here.
Ready, set, hike!