I completely forgot to mention that I am technically on ‘vacation’ this week, hence the lack of posts. The hubs is out of town on business so the little one and I planned our own vacation and headed up to the beach cabin to spend some time with my parents and grandparents. There is NOTHING like live-in babysitters for a week :). You would think with all the extra help I would actually have more time for blogging BUT we don’t have internet access at the cabin. However, I did manage to sneak out of the cozy cabin and stop by the local coffee shop for some mommy time.
I’ll be totally honest, I’m not a huge Halloween person. I’m not ‘Anti-Halloween’ by any means, it’s just not my favorite holiday. However, I’ve seen some adorable Halloween treats around blogland and I couldn’t resist sharing them with all of you.
That’s right, today I’m sharing my Top 10 Halloween Treats. Just in time for the weekend festivities!
1. Spider Cider by Sew Dang Cute Crafts
2. Spooky Grilled Cheese by Weelicious
3. Candy Corn Fudge by Something Swanky
4. Candy Corn Cupcakes from Sugar Turntable
5. Spider Web Snacks by Mom Endeavors
6. Spiderrific Cupcakes by Buerrista
7. Check out this spooky halloween lunch served in a muffin tray by Another Lunch
8. Reeses Owls from Inside BruCrew Life
9. Cupcake Liner Witches Hats from The Cake Blog
10. RIP desserts via Pinterest
That’s it for today! Have a great rest of the week :)