There is so much ‘Christmas’ in the air I am actually a little shocked it’s still November!But I’m not complaining because I can use all of the time I can get over the next few weeks. I’m so excited about all of my Christmas projects this year, I just hope I have enough time to complete them. Oh ’tis the season!
So far I’ve gotten down all of the Christmas boxes and I took a trip to the Dollar Tree to collect some inexpensive decor for the holidays, now I just need to put everything together! I’m sticking with the ‘rustic-glam’ look for the holidays this year, you can see my first completed project here, and I’m excited for all of the other fun goodies I have in store. And what’s even more exciting is that Kate, Layla, Rhoda, and Sarah are back again this year with another round of Holiday Home Link Parties and next week they are kicking off with Table Decor! In preparation for the big link party, I’ve been gathering some great Christmas tablescape ideas. I have an idea of what I want to do, I just need to play around a bit.
So here we are today with 10 Great Christmas Tablescape Ideas for the holiday season.
1. I love the crisp white room with the pop of red. Source: Martha Stewart
2. I think this table setting is just beautiful. The pops of eggplant and mustard yellow go great against the modern/rustic feel of the room. Source: Shelterness
3. I think this table setting is absolutely amazing! So what if you can’t see the person across from you, you will have all of this awesomness to look at. Source Bolig
4. I’ve come to love baby blue and red together for the holidays, in fact our last year’s Christmas card would have fit in perfectly with this tablescape! Source: Martha Stewart
5. Simple decor that makes a statement. I bet you could find the wooden balls at the dollar store and make the napkins yourself. Love this look. Source: Belle Maison
6. If you are someone who likes to be a bit more bold with your color choices, this is a beautiful look. Via HomeKlondike
7. I’m a sucker for anything white so it’s no surprise this table caught my eye. Source: Apartment Therapy
8. For those of you who live in a warm climate year round, this is a beautiful idea for an outdoor tablescape. Source: The Glamorous Housewife
9. I was just thinking the other day how pretty it would be to do an all green and white Christmas. This look is great. Source: Living Etc.
10. If you live in the NW like me, then this would be easy to achieve with all of the trees we have around! Source: Kirtsy
I highly doubt my table will turn out anything like the ones above, but I will do my best! Pics coming next week :)