I can’t believe we are already into November! It’s definitely my favorite month out of the year, for starters it’s my birthday month and it’s officially the start of the Holiday season. Family has always been extremely important to me and there is just something about Thanksgiving that makes me feel warm and fuzzy (yes, I am aware how corny that sounds but it’s the truth). It’s a time of giving thanks and spending quality time with loved ones, oh and the food isn’t so bad either!
For this week’s Top 10 Tuesday, here are some beautiful and creative table settings that I could picture my family and I sitting around for hours.
1.Love this rustic/clean table via Pinterst
2. This table is from a fall themed wedding reception, but I think the same decor could work beautifully in a home. The mini pumpkins in the cylinder vases are an easy and festive touch. Source: The Knot
4. Classic and beautiful. The leaves tied into each place setting adds a great touch. Found via Pinterest source Unknown
5. I love these DIY chalkboard place mats from Imperfectly Polished! What a fun way to leave notes to your guests or have everyone write what they are thankful for.
6. I am head over heels for this table. I love the dark and light contrast and the simplistic table decor. Sometimes you don’t need a lot of fluff to make something beautiful. I really wish I could find the original source for this table to give proper credit, but I found it on Shelterness.
7. If I had Thanksgiving at my house, I think I would do something like this from Real Simple. I love the natural elements!
8. A different take on Thanksgiving decor. Not your typical color scheme and I like it and love the spray painted pumpkins and gourdes. Source: unknown
9. I think this is gorgeous. Nothing makes a room feel more elegant than using candles to light the space. Source Southern Living