It’s Tuesday! Which means it’s time for another Top 10 List!
Do you have a gallery wall in your home or do you want to start one? I’ve always wanted to start one in my home but just haven’t found the perfect wall for it yet. Maybe in my next home (dreaming). But until then, I will continue
collecting pinning them for inspiration.
Gallery walls are a great way to fill empty wall space. They can be symmetrical or placed in more of a collage style. They can be filled with black & white photos or filled with keepsakes and a special photos. Frames can be the same color or they can be an eclectic arrangement. I think a wall gallery can actually tell a lot about someone’s design style and personality. Something to keep in mind next time you are invited over to someone’s house!
Ok let’s dive in.
1. The minute I saw this one I fell in love. The rustic elements against the blue are gorgeous. (source: Pottery Barn via Pinterest)
(This is the wall color in our master bedroom and I have a daily debate over whether I like it or not, but once I saw this photo I feel in love with it all over again and have a million ideas on how I can update the space. )
2. If you like to keep things more symmetrical and contemporary here is a beautiful gallery to fit your style. (source: Unknown from Pinterest)
3. From Gardners 2 Bergers put together this vintage gallery wall filled with white and espresso frames.
4. There is so much you can do with maps including a whole wall gallery. (source: Pinterest)
6. If you want to put together a wall gallery using personal memoirs, you have to check out John & Sherry’s over at Young House Love.
7. If the thought of arranging all of these frames stresses you out, here is a ready-to-install wall gallery from Red Envelope.
8. Not sure what I love more, the wall color or the black and white frames. (source: unknown via Pinterest)
9. This is simply beautiful. (source: unknown via Pinterest)
10. The striped walls, black mirror, it all works. (source: unknown via Pinterest)
If you want to see more examples, I have a whole board on Pinterest here.
Do you have a wall gallery in your home? If so, what does it say about you?