If you haven’t noticed, we are going all out for Valentine’s Day around here! The BIG 14 Days of LOVE event kicks off tomorrow, woo hoo! I’m so excited I can hardly contain myself. Don’t forget to come link up your Valentine’s posts, anything goes!
While we are in the spirit of the season, I’m sharing my Top 10 Valentine’s Day Wreaths. Your door needs a little love in between Christmas and spring, right?
1. Beautiful Heart Wreath Made With Felt (via Idea Room)
2. Burlap Wreath (Via My Heart’s Desire)
3. XO Berry Wreath (via Etsy)
4. Coffee Filter Wreath with Pink Flowers (Via My Sister’s Suitcase)
5. Burlap Wreath with Pleated Flowers (Via Craftaholics Anonymous)
6. Tissue Paper Wreath (via A Blissful Nest)
7. Hearts in Bloom Wreath (Via Craft Test Dummies)
8. Ornament Wreath (Via Dime Store Thrift)
9. Cupcake Liner Wreath (Via My Creative Departure)
10. Wreath out of tree branches (Via Pretty Handy Girl)
Aren’t these all amazing?! I wasn’t going to make a Valentine’s Day Wreath this year, but now I’m getting inspired!