If the next few weekends are as productive as this one, I might actually have a room reveal for you in the next few weeks or so, how exciting is that? Considering I’ve been working on my family room for what seems like forever, I am VERY exciting about all the progress that is being made. I’m working on a really cool pallet project right now and just have to put together a few finishing touches. YES.
Now onto my other favorite topic, food. I was in the kitchen craving something sweet (happens every day) and I decided to browse through my baking shelf to see what I had to work with. I found half a bag of Pamela’s Gluten-Free Pancake and Baking Mix and decided to see what I could come up with. I’ve never used this mix for baking before, I’ve only used it for making pancakes so this was a new experience. Meet my Berrylicious Dessert!
I love using pre made mixes for my recipes because they make it easy to throw together a quick dessert or snack in just a few minutes. And when you are a working/SAHM with a toddler running around, time is very precious!
This recipe is full of fresh berries mixed with a sweet batter that melts in your mouth. It’s really easy, gluten-free and delicious.
Tip: Best if served warm so plan accordingly :)
- 2 cups Pamela's GF Pancake & Baking Mix
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Eggs (or 3 tsp Egg Replacer + 6 Tbs Water)
- 2 cups fresh berries
- Combine Pamela's Mix, butter, sugar, cinnamon and eggs and mix until smooth.
- Fold in berries until spread evenly throughout mixture.
- Pour batter into 6 ramekin dishes filling ¾ full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Best if served warm with a scoop of frozen yogurt or ice cream and a dusting of cinnamon!