Fireworks, Food and Friends! That’s how I like to spend my Fourth of July! I have always loved July 4 and all of the festivities that go along with it. Did I mention that I owned a firework stand for almost 10 years? So random, right? Now you know I’m not kidding when I say I really love this holiday.
I’ve been gathering ideas for the big holiday and I thought I would share some of my finds with you! Here are some beautiful ideas for how to include some red, white and blue into your food.
10 Festive Fourth of July Food Ideas
1. Start the morning off with this beautiful stack of pancakes (Via I am Baker)
2. For a healthy lunch, try these watermelon and cheese stars topped with a little blueberry ( Via What’s Cooking with Ruthie)
3. These easy yet festive Rice Krispies make a perfect snack or dessert (Via Lil’ Luna)
4. This fireworks cake is absolutely gorgeous and will definitely be a crowd pleaser (Via Bird On A Cake)
5. These Jello push pops are fun for both adults and kids (Via Craftaholics Anonymous)
6. Dipped Ice Cream Sandwiches (Via Taste of Home)
7. I LOVE berry torts and I can’t wait to try this one (Via Epicurious/Bon Appetite)
8. White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries (Via FamilyFun)
9. Running out of time or not really the baking type? Try wrapping some Red Vines with festive paper (Via Room to Inspire)
10. And after all of those sweets you need something to cool off! Try this festive drink (Via Big Bear’s Wife)
If you are inspired by any of these ideas and want to pin them, please pin them from their original source :)