I’m a frugal girl, that’s no secret. I’m always looking for discounts on home accessories and craft supplies, I rarely buy anything for full price and when I do I feel so guilty! Whenever I’m making a purchase online or heading out to do some shopping, I do a quick search online for free shipping codes or coupons. CouponChief.com is an amazing resource for coupon codes, they have 100,000+ coupons to browse through before making a purchase.
The site is really user friendly, you can browse through Coupon Chief coupon codes by retailer or genre. You can easily find what you are looking for and more, just look at all of the coupons they have for Target!
Not only do they have a data base full of coupons, deals and discounts but you can actually GET PAID to submit coupons! Once you become member (for free) you can upload coupons you find and CouponChief will share 2% of revenue earned from purchases made with that coupon. Bonus!
So here is how the whole thing works:
1. Most online retailers now include a field to enter a promotional or coupon code during the checkout process. Some typical discounts might look like “10% Off your order” or “Free Shipping on orders over $25″
2. Head over to CouponChief.com and search for the domain where you’re making a purchase (ie. http://www.oldnavy.com or even just OldNavy.com)
3. Write down or copy the code to your clipboard. Then click the “use it” link to go directly to the store where you want to make a purchase.
4. Shop around the store and find what you want to buy.
5. During checkout, look for the special box that says coupon or promotional code. Sometimes this might be after submitting your credit card but always before final order submission.
Now here is the really fun part…
CouponChief is giving away a $50 E-gift card to one lucky DDD reader!
– One reader will win a $50 E-gift card from CouponChief.com
– Open to US residence 18+ only
– Giveaway ends on Monday, July 23 at 12:01am
To enter the giveaway, use the rafflecopter form below.