Hope you enjoy this simple recipe for gluten free molasses cookies!
- ¾ cup oil
- ½ cup molasses
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs ( I used the equivalent in Ener-G Egg-Replacer)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2½ cups of GF all-purpose flour (or white flour if not making them GF)
- ½ cup white sugar (for rolling)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar, molasses, eggs and oil and beat until smooth.
- Slowly add dry ingredients, one cup at a time. Batter will be a little sticky.
- Chill dough in fridge for 30 min.
- Place ½ cup of granulated sugar into a small bowl.
- Take a spoonful of dough and roll it into the sugar until it is completely coated.
- Roll dough into a ball and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
Hope you enjoy them as much as we did. Miss E made it very clear that these are her new favorite cookies. What are your ‘staple’ cookies for the Holiday season?