Today, we are kicking off the first day of the Dog Days of Winter Are Over series: ORGANIZE-IT! In case you missed the announcement I’ve partnered with 8 other bloggers to bring you a fun series of challenges to get you through the winter months. And this week we are ready to see your organization projects!
Yesterday I showed off my tips on How to Organize a Pantry and today it’s your turn to show off what you have been working on!
And don’t forget to follow along for the weeks to come!
Just a few rules before we get started:
1. Please link-up ORGANIZATION posts only.
2. Feel free to link up old and/or new organization projects!
3. Please include a text link back to the blog where you linked up. (Only those that provide a text link will be featured)
4. Party Hop!! Please visit a few of the links & leave them some comment love!
5. We will be sharing some of our favorites on our Pinterest board. Be sure to follow it HERE.
6. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to share your organization projects on the DDD Facebook Page!