Are you ready for the Thrift-It Challenge?!?! It’s Week 2 of the Dog Days Of Winter Are Over Series and I am dying to see what you all have up your sleeves. Re-purposing something old and making it new is one of my very favorite things so I’m extra excited to see your projects this week.
Yesterday, I showed you all my Thrift-It project, a Thrifted Glider Turned Chic Bench and now it’s time to see YOURS!
Here are the Thrift-it projects from your hosts:
And remember! If you link up here, you will be seen on ALL NINE BLOGS! So get linking!
Just a few rules before we get started:
1. Please link-up THRIFT-IT posts only.
2. Feel free to link up old and/or new re-purposing projects!
3. Please include a text link back to the blog where you linked up. (Only those that provide a text link will be featured)
4. Party Hop!! Please visit a few of the links & leave them some comment love!
5. We will be sharing some of our favorites on our Pinterest board. Be sure to follow it HERE.
6. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to share your organization projects on the DDD Facebook Page!