It’s Week 4 of the Dog Days of Winter Are Over Series and today is all about YOUR LOVE-IT Projects! We want to see anything you’ve made for the upcoming holiday, recipes, crafts, decor, anything goes as long as it has to do with the day of love :)
Yesterday, I shared my simple Burlap Utensil Holder and below are some other adorable projects and recipe from the other hosts:
And remember! If you link up here, you will be seen on ALL NINE BLOGS! So get linking!
Just a few rules before we get started:
1. Please link-up LOVE-IT posts only.
2. Feel free to link up old and new Valentine’s Day projects!
3. Please include a text link back to the blog where you linked up. (Only those that provide a text link will be featured)
4. Party Hop!! Please visit a few of the links & leave them some comment love!
5. We will be sharing some of our favorites on our Pinterest board. Be sure to follow it HERE
6. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to share your organization projects on the DDD Facebook Page!