Hey Friends! It’s time for round 2 of The Dog Days of Winter Are Over Series! We are kicking off the week with the first challenge, PAINT! Who doesn’t love a good paint job? I’m always amazed at what a can of spray paint or some chalk paint can do and now it’s time to see all of YOUR amazing creations.
For this challenge I decided to get a jump start on Easter projects and create a Mini-Pallet Bunny Sign (inspired by my Valentine’s Day Pallet)!
More on this little project coming tomorrow!
And here are all of the fabulous PAINT-IT projects done by my fellow hosts:
Now it’s your turn! Can’t wait to see what you have been painting :)
And remember! If you link up here, you will be seen on ALL NINE BLOGS! So get linking!
Just a few rules before we get started:
1. Please link-up PAINT-IT posts only.
2. Feel free to link up old and new paint projects!
3. Please include a text link back to the blog where you linked up. (Only those that provide a text link will be featured)
4. Party Hop!! Please visit a few of the links & leave them some comment love!
5. We will be sharing some of our favorites on our Pinterest board. Be sure to follow it HERE
6. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to share your organization projects on the DDD Facebook Page!