Hi All! I’m so excited to finally share with all of you that I am a contributor for At Creative Home a new blog powered by Mohawk Flooring! I’ll be over there twice a month with brand new posts, so be sure to head over and check it out. You’ll also find a few other contributors you might know. I shared this post over there a few weeks ago and I had so much fun with it and it is pretty timely, so I thought I’d share it over here too :)
It’s hard to believe Easter is almost here, it is SO early this year! I’ve completed a few projects for the season, like my Bunny Pallet Art, Easter Tea Towels and next up on my to-do list is completing my Easter/Spring Vignette. I have a vision for how I want it to look and one of the things I want to incorporate are some beautiful DIY Easter Eggs. I have the perfect place for them, now I just need to decide what look I’m going for.
So today, I’ve put together 20 Decorative Easter Egg Ideas. This is really helping me shape my vision and I hope it gives all of you some inspiration too!
1. Drop Cloth Nest and Eggs by Reposhture
2. Paper Maché Easter Eggs by Centsational Girl
3. Denim Eggs by Ashbee Design
4. Speckled and Gilded Eggs by Sand & Sisal
5. Egg Bouquet by Design Improvised
6. Rainbow Eggs by No. 2 Pencil
7. Stamped Easter Eggs by Lovely Indeed
8. Embroidery Eggs by Needle ‘N Thread
9. Washi Tape Eggs by Lovely Indeed
10. Gold Leaf Eggs by Sugar and Charm
11. Bunny Silhouette Eggs by Create Craft Love
12. Eggshell Votives by Martha Stewart
13. Silhouette Eggs by Rook No. 17
14. Chalkboard Eggs by Oleander + Palm
15. Crochet Eggs by Belle Blanc
16. Sharpie Easter Eggs by Obviously Sweet
17. Ombré Eggs by Sugar and Charm
18. Thread Eggs by Craftberry Bush
19. Thread Wrapped Easter Eggs by Martha Stewart
20. Glitter Polka Dot Eggs by A Pumpkin and a Princess
And today, I’m over at Creative Home sharing my brand new Shabby Chic Easter Eggs for this season. Click here for the tutorial.
SO what eggs are you loving? Bright and colorful or subtle and neutral?