I decided to try a little experiment this week and come up with my own variation of some yummy marshmallow treats and as you may have guessed they turned out so well that I decided to post it!
Soon after I became gluten-free, I quickly became addicted to Cinnamon Chex. Ohhh so yummy! Mix those with butter, marshmallows and some chocolate and you can’t really go wrong!
So here is a quick and easy recipe for Cinnamon Chex Treats.
- 6 Cups of Cinnamon Chex
- 1 Bag of Large Marshmallows
- 3 Tbps. Butter
- ¾ Cup Chocolate Chips
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, melt together butter and marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Slowly add the cereal and stir until mixed.
- Pack it into a 9X11 pan and allow it to cool.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips using a broiler and slowly drizzle the chocolate over treats.
- Cool and serve!