Berry Pie is one of my favorites, all time favorites. YUMMM! I just can’t get enough. I’m struggled over the years making the perfect gluten-free crust so I decided to cut it out completely and make life a little easier. After a few failed attempts, I finally perfected my gluten-free Berry Crumble Pie! And if you aren’t GF, you will love this.
Just look at all of those delicious berries topped with a brown sugar and oat crumble and a nice scoop of frozen yogurt! I may or may not have eaten the whole thing…. shhhh.
This Berry Crumble Pie is so easy to make, it has a pat-in crust and only has about 30 minutes of prep time.
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1½ cups gf flour mix
- 1½ sticks unsalted butter, softened and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 5-6 cups of berries (I used frozen blueberries, raspberries and blackberries, thawed them and drained the juices)
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Crumble Topping:
- 1 cup gf oats
- 1/2 cup gf flour mix
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter cubed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, combine the confectioners sugar, flour, butter and water and process until the mixture is crumb like.
- Pour the mixture into a pie pan and with your fingers, press the dough into the pan. Once the crust is evenly distributed, bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, place the berries in a large mixing bowl and coat them with the corn starch and sugar.
- Place berries on top of crust.
- In the food processor, combine gf oats, flour, salt, cinnamon, butter and brown sugar and gently pulse until a crumble forms.
- Spread evenly over berries and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream!