So how was your weekend?! I’ve been busy busy busy working away on my kitchen remodel (You can follow along on Instagram). Since I don’t have a new project for you…yet… I thought I’d pop in and share some of the things I am LOVING right now. These are products I use daily and can’t live without!
I always love it when I see posts like this because I love to discover new things and maybe you will find something new for you to love!
1. Coffee. I can’t go a day without a cup of coffee and switching over to a Keurig was one of the best decisions we made. This is the model we have and it’s part of my daily routine. And I generally drink whatever k-cups are least expensive at Costco :)
2. I can’t say that I wear this every day (because most of the time my finger nails are covered in concrete, paint and wood stain) but this is my current favorite nail color, OPI Color You Don’t Know Jacques! It’s the perfect gray/taupe blend. PS none of the pics online are the true color, but trust me it’s gorgeous!
3. Want to know what my dress code is most days? One of these cozy cute sweatshirts from Target (on sale for $9.98 right now) skinny jeans and my moccasins. I think I own it in 5 colors. I love being comfortable at home with the kids but still able to run into town and feel semi put together!
4. My parents got us a video monitor for baby #2 and I have been so impressed with this Infant Optics Digital Video Baby Monitor. It’s one of the more reasonably priced video monitors (on sale for $99 right now) and the company has been awesome. We actually just broke ours and they exchanged it for us no questions asked and we got a new one within days. That’s customer service right there.
5. Ok, this is for all of you moms out there. I didn’t have this with my first and I don’t know how I survived without it. I’m obsessed with this Electric Nasal Aspirator. It has been a life saver when little man has a runny nose. Seriously, I take it with me everywhere.
6. Somehow with two kids I never seem to have enough arms/hands/limbs these days. Ok guys, I am seriously in love with my Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag. Yes, it’s a little on the pricey side but it was a gift and it is worth every penny. I wear mine as a backpack and it makes it SO easy to cart everything around not to mention it is really comfy. Momma’s you need this.
7. All you gluten-free gals/guys know what I’m talking about when I sway I can’t live without Lara Bars. Specifically these Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip ones. I don’t even want to tell you how many I eat in a day. And here is my confession, instead of buying individual ones at the grocery store, I go to the back of the shelf and grab an entire box. Yes, they are that good.
What’s on your fav list right now?