Ok. The truth is. I have really missed sharing some new recipes around here! 2.5 weeks without a kitchen was a lot harder than I thought! I didn’t realize how much Miss E and I bake together until we weren’t able to during the renovation. SO. The other day I had to think a little out of the box and see what we could make with 1) no oven and 2) whatever we could find in the pantry.
So after some brainstorming and rummaging we ended up making these No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cereal Bars. Is that a long enough title for you? And that pretty much sums them up. And they are delicious!
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter
- ⅓ Cup Honey
- ⅓ Lightly Chopped Peanuts
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup Rice Krispies
- Combine Peanut Butter, Honey and Brown Sugar and place in the microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Stir until creamy.
- Slowly add in Oats, Rice Krispies and Peanuts and stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Line an 8X8 square pan with wax paper.
- Pour mixture into the pan and pat it in.
- Chill in fridge for 1 hour.
- Cut and eat!