Making snacks with crescent rolls has become the current favorite around here. My son is obsessed with making the can pop open! It’s so cute. That also means we’ve been popping a lot of cans of rolls and are in need of a few new recipes! We were playing around the other day and came up with these Cinnamon Roll Crescent Rolls. They are SO easy to make and are perfect straight out of the oven.
Oh so yummy and oh so easy!
Break apart your crescents according to the pre-cut lines and get your butter and filling ready.
Lather that butter and don’t be shy with that filling!
Roll them up and bake!
And of course you can’t forget that sweet icing to top it off.
- 2 cans Crescent roll dough
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tsp milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Break apart the crescent rolls into triangles
- In a small bowl, mix together sugars and cinnamon
- Spread a nice amount of butter onto the dough
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon mixture
- Roll up into crescent rolls
- Bake for 15 minutes
- To prepare the icing, mix together powdered sugar and milk. Keep mixing until all the sugar is dissolved. If it is too thick, add ½ tsp more of milk and mix more.
- Using a spoon or piping bag, gently drizzle the frosting over the golden brown crescent rolls
Enjoy! Best served warm, but we also kept ours covered on the counter for a few days and the kids approved :)
Here are a few other recipes you might like!