Let’s face it, who doesn’t love s’mores?! They are pretty much a staple at any camp out and summer event. We even enjoy them in the winter too! The thing I love most about s’mores is that there isn’t just one way to eat them, they can be slapped together at a camp fire, or even turned into a elegant dessert for a classy dinner party. No matter the occasion, everyone loves them!
Since I became gluten-free I rarely get to eat s’mores so I decided to create my own version that I can eat and serve at our next party too! Today, I’m sharing my Gluten Free No Bake S’mores Bites. They are SO easy to make and have all the delicious flavors packed into one bite.
For this simple and elegant treat, I used Tate+Lyle® Organic Pure Cane Sugar for added sweetness. With a subtle molasses flavor, it’s a great sugar for your morning coffee or tea. Or simply sprinkle it on your fruit too! The sugars are certified organic, and also Fairtrade certified
For my truffles I added a few additional flavors to make these really rich and elegant. Cream cheese, Tate+Lyle® Organic Pure Cane Sugar, peanut butter, cocoa powder and a little vanilla. Yum! (see below for full recipe)
Roll into balls and cover in gluten free graham crackers (found at most health food stores).
Place in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
For the full s’mores experience, thread onto a toothpick with a marshmallow and serve!
Your guests will love them!
- 1 Cup Tate+Lyle® Organic Pure Cane Sugar
- 1 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 Cup regular cream cheese
- ¼ Cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. gluten free vanilla
- ½ Cup crushed gluten free graham crackers for rolling
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- Combine first 5 ingredients into bowl.
- Place in microwave for 20 seconds.
- Cream using an electric mixer.
- Roll into balls and dip into graham crackers.
- Place on cookie sheet and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Thread onto toothpicks with marshmallows.
Tate+Lyle® Sugars are available in the sweetener aisle at Walmart. Visit tateandlylesugars.com/us/ to see where you can find them!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.