So do you do anything fun for St. Patty’s Day? I generally wear a shade of green (olive or sage still counts right?) and that’s about it. Now that I have a little one I’m thinking about stepping up my festive cheer and attempting a few fun projects. Do you have any traditions besides trying to avoid getting pinched?!
Since St. Patty’s Day is just a few weeks away. I’m sharing Top 10 St. Patty’s Day Projects that I’m loving.
1. Free Printable from That’s What Che Said
2. Adorable Shamrock Shakes from Hungry Happens
3. Festive Pinwheel Art by The Lovely Cupboard
4. Leprechaun Lunch from Bloom Designs
5. Festive St. Patty’s Day Drinks from Oh My! Creative
6. Sweet St. Patrick’s Day Banner from A Pumpkin and A Princess
7. Snazzy Shamrock Shake by It’s Overflowing
8. Shamrock Tissue Art by Sweet & Lovely Crafts
9. Irish Cream Push Pops by Hoosier Homemade
10. Thrifty Hurricane Tutorial from Two Twenty One
Now hurry and get those green projects ready before you get pinched :)