Welcome to Top 10 Tuesday! Technically I posted this on Tuesday (barely) but most of you won’t read this until Wednesday, it’s worth it I promise! Washi Tape is taking the crafting world by storm, seriously I can’t believe how much attention it is getting. I haven’t tried it myself but there are so many ways to use those little spools of tape. This stuff is magical.
Here is a collection of my Top 10 Ways to Use Washi Tape!
1. Washi Tape Pitcher (How About Orange)
2. Spruce up planters and vases with Washi Tape (Via Centsational Girl)
3. Washi Tape Tin Cans (Via The Crafted Sparrow)
4. Washi Tape Coasters (Via A Pumpkin & a Princess)
5. Washi Tape Window Treatments (Via The 36th Avenue)
6. Washi Tape iPad Cover (Via Little Lucy Lu)
7. Washi Tape Keyboard (Via Mini Fan Fan)
8. Walnut Boats with Washi Tape Sails-are these not the cutest?! (Via Hip Hip Hooray!)
9. Washi Tape Star (Via Paperstitch)
10. Washi Tape Room (We all have time to do this right?) (Via Hello Sandwich)
Have you made anything with Washi Tape recently?! Leave a link, I want to see!